Option A – Binding Service Only
(available for Soho and Fine Art albums only)
This option is for those of you who already use a lab that you love, but still want to create a beautiful handmade album. Simply send us the prints from your lab with the order details, and we’ll take care of the rest. Turnaround time is approximately 1-2 weeks.
– Prints must be trimmed to size, and numbered on the back
– Must include page index for us to double check the order of the album
Option B – Print + Bind
(Available for Soho, Fine Art, Galleria, Essex, Bowery, Ventura, and Roma)
Design your layouts in any design software that allows you to export high resolution JPEG files (i.e. Fundy + Smart Albums), log into the pro member site, and send us your print ready files via ROES or FTP. Turnaround time is approximately 2-3 weeks.
– High Resolution JPEG image files – 250-300 dpi, up to 15 MB per file
– Working color space – sRGB or Adobe 1998
– Designed files and image files must be in sequence and clearly numbered. The first file should start with #1. If a cover image is required, the file must be marked “cover” so that we know the image is for the cover.
Option C – Design +Print + Bind
(Available for Soho, Fine Art, Galleria, Essex, and Bowery)
Having trouble designing your albums or simply don’t have the time to do so? Let our design team do the work for you. Send us your color corrected images with instructions on how you would like your album layouts. Once the designs are done, proof the layouts online using a link that can be shared with your clients. You are allowed two sets of changes to your original design at no additional charge.
– 2 rounds of unlimited changes
– approximately 1 week turnaround for first design proofs, 2-3 days for revisions
– 2-3 weeks to create the album upon your approval